Monday, June 16, 2014

Taiwan post June 16, 2014

This week has been so amazing. My companion and I have been contacting everyone we can. It has been really hard and sometimes we don't have that much time to talk to some people. But we do our best to give them an opportunity to listen to the restored gospel. And because we are doing our best we have seen so many miracles. It has been amazing. Heaven has opened the windows and had started raining down blessings. It is unbelievable. We have been knocking on doors a lot and have only found grandmas. But they all have been supper cute and willing to listen and they have been able to speak Chinese. The older generation here is only able to speak taiyu which is like the native language. But we have found many of the grandmas are willing for us to come back and visit them again. It has been a lot of fun. And we have gotten to visit our members too. Which has been fun since I still have not met very many people.

I love seeing how the Holy Ghost guides us to find the people that we find. Sometimes I don't notice it is the Holy Ghost guiding us but after when I look back. I notice it was not us who picked where we went tracting. I love it so much. Faith is stronger than anything. You just have to believe.

Love Sister Basko

No comments:

Post a Comment