Monday, December 9, 2013

Taiwan post December 9, 2013

We had a new move call. I am still in Dali/Wufeng. Sister Adams moved to Gaoxiang, Xiaogong. So I am going to teach my senior companion about our area and show her where everything is. She is Taiwanese. She doesn't speak much English, so I will learn tons. Crazy day but we didn't get back until late, so I don't have much time. But this week what really good. It was a little colder this week, but not too cold.

This week we had a Christmas party. It was cool one of the members dressed as Santa, and we went caroling. It was fun. We helped clean up and headed home. We watched the Joseph smith movie with our investigators this Saturday. It was really good. There were only Chinese subtitles, so I could understand what was going on. It was so spiritual. It was great to be able to see the movie and show our investigators that Joseph Smith was a normal guy. God calls normal people to do His work. He qualifies those called.

Love Sister Basko

No comments:

Post a Comment