Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Address in Taiwan

Hello, My name is Rachel Basko. I am a new missionary for the Church of the Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will being serving in the Taichung Taiwan Mission. I will be serving there for approximately 18 months. A mission is where I will be serving the people of Taiwan, giving service and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people.

I know the church is true. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us, and that they are always watching over us. I know that the prophets of old received revelation and that the prophet today also receives revelation. I know that just as in the olden days we are still receiving revelation pertaining to our lives today. I know there is a reason we are here on earth. That there is a plan for us and that plan is the Plan of Salvation. And there the sacrifice of Jesus Christ is how we will be saved and through Him we can return to our Heavenly Father. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Address in Provo Utah:
Sister Rachel Basko
Taiwan Taichung Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
United States

Address in Taiwan:

Sister Rachel Basko
Taiwan Taichung Mission
# 498-11, Wu Chuan Road,
Taichung 404-46
Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment